Lemon is a popular fruit, and it is the most common member of any garden. Because many people consider lemon tree is as a traditional doctor. So, today you are going to know the exciting things about lemon leaves. Further reading will guide you on how to comfort your day-to-day life with lemon leaves.
What are lemon leaves good for?
The lemon leaf is a wonderful creation of nature with unique and powerful ingredients. As a result, lemon leaves have an amazing ability to reboot your beauty by giving healthy skin and healthy hair.
Moreover, lemon leaves help maintain a slim figure because they can control the weight of your body. Moreover, these leaves help you be a good cook because they may add extra taste to your foods.
Furthermore, lemon leaves help promote heart health, combats infectious ailments, boost the digestive system, and treat post-operative edemas.
In addition to that, the wonderful composition of the lemon leaves can regulate blood sugar and alleviate depression and anxiety. It also helps to protect your kidney because lemon leaves prevent kidney stones.
These days cancer can change the whole life of people even they are rich or poor. But the good news is lemon leaves have the ability to reduce the risk of cancer.
Lemon Leaves For Hair
From time immemorial, our ancestors used lemon leaves to strengthen and improve the health of the hair. So, let’s see why lemon leaves are good for your hair.
- Collagen is the most crucial thing to hair growth. Similarly, vitamin C boosts collagen production. Also, lemon leaves consist of tons of vitamin C. So, when you use lemon leaves, you have healthy collagen production in your body.
- Further, today most people worry about dandruff. Because it interferes with slowing normal hair growth, it also badly affects the personality. But as a result of the natural anti-fungal properties that are contained in lemon and lemon leaves have the ability to keep dandruff under control.
- In addition, it has nutrients that consist of anti-oxidants properties. Thus, anti-oxidants help encourage hair growth while straightening hair follicles.
How to use lemon leaves for hair
You can follow these simple steps.
Step 1: First, you have to collect 8-10 lemon leaves and clean them properly
Step 2: Then, tear them into small pieces
Step 3: As a third step, you have to blend them by adding a small amount of water.
You can get more benefit by adding few drops of lemon extract to the mixture. Then strain it.
Step 4: Finally, apply it well on your scalp and massage gently
Step 5: After about 30 minutes, you can wash it.
It is better to use this treatment 2 to 3 times per week to take the best results.
Lemon leaves use for face and skin
The lemon tree is the most famous traditional medicine expert. Today many skincare productions use lemon leaves and lemon extracts explicitly. So, you can try the below guide to protect and keep a healthy face and skin.
- You can use lemon leaves extract as a natural cleanser to clean your face. For instance, many beauty products are along with other ingredients like Mint and Aloe Vera. Thus, it gives a cleansing and refreshing feeling to their uses.
- Also, you can apply lemon extract as a balm to protect your skin, including the face, from environmental stressors.
- Further, many people use lemon leaves extract to protect their skin from bugs such as butterflies, bees, and mosquitoes. For instance, you can find bug repellent creams made of lemon leaves extracts in the market.
- Moreover, lemon leaves extract has the ability to calming the senses. So, most skincare products are contained lemon leaves extract to calming and soothing effects.
- Another special matter is, the extract of lemon leaves is the best solution for skin problems such and pimples. So, you can apply its extracts for a fair face without acne and pimples.
- In addition to these, you can apply the leaves extract to lighting the scares on your face. For instance, many girls and women use lemon leaves extracts in Multani mitti face packs to gain a brightening look.
- Not only that, the extract of lemon leaves helps to enhance your skin tone. As an example, you can prepare a face mask by mixing lemon leaves extracts and egg white to glow your face. Also, you can apply lemon leaves extracts on the face overnight. If you do this for at least a week, you can experience the difference in skin tone.
- Further, you can use lemon extracts to heal the skin damages like itching, burning, and eczema.
Lemon leaves for weight loss
The most important point is lemon leaves can control your body weight. Also, its consists the vitamin C and anti-oxidants. These nutrients lead to good digestion.
Further, lemon leaves pack with diuretic properties that detoxifying the body. Consequently, it burns the fat in your body.
In addition to that lemon, leaves help to boost the metabolism of the body. Consequently, metabolism will help burn more calories in your body, and ultimately, you can have a slim figure.
Lemon leaves for cooking
Generally, these magical leaves do not cook as curry. But you can use lemon leaves to give a better finish to your recipes. You can try out the following tricks in your kitchen for a delicious experience.
- You can use lemon leaves for garnishing desserts like lemon cakes. Not only that, when you make chocolate leaves, lemon leaves use as a mold.
- Also, when you roast, grill, or steam the seafood and meats, you can wrap them around with these leaves because they give good flavor.
- In addition to these, lemon leaves add additional taste to kababs.
- Also, these leaves are used for several curries to improve the taste.
- You are able to add lemon leaves to your cup of tea to give an extra freshness. Here you can put crushed lemon leaves into boiling water.
- Moreover, many housewives use lemon leaves to blanch veggies for stew.
- On the other hand, you can use these leaves to store fresh seafood such as anchovy fillets and oysters. Also, you can store chicken and pork with lemon leaves in the refrigerator. That is because lemon leaves keep the freshness of your seafood and meats.
- Some people toss the lemon leaves into sauces, soups to enhance the flavour.
- Similarly, you can add crushed young lemon leaves into mulled wine, hot cider, hot toddies, vinegar, and olive oils.
Are lemon leaves are poisonous
No. lemon leaves are not toxic. It does not treat with pesticides or other chemicals. However, lemon leaves are not eat as raw food. People do not love to bitter taste and fibrous texture of lemon leaves.
But you can use lemon leaves for your cooking to add a great taste to your dishes. Apart from that, the fabulous smell of lemon leaves adds more value to your foods.
If you rear a cat or dog in your home, be careful when you use lemon leaves. Because essential oils and psoralens derived from the lemon tree are extremely toxic to your cats and dogs. If your pet eats lemon leaves, it can lead to depression, vomiting, diarrhea.